photo 145486c5-d43c-4208-9d86-14c94af5df1b_zps4f9977ae.jpg

Arowana of RM3K

Chatting with friends last few days , and I did learnt a lot from him . He has a healthy lifestyle , not like me , his masterpiece , 28 pieces of Arowana Fish which cost RM3K each , RM3K!!!!! He has revision time , and I , I just will do my revision whenever my mood is good .... That's the different of good school and normal school student .

I wonder how he can has 28 pieces in his house , the fish need a big space you know , and he sent me his masterpiece , guess what , the whole street is full of aquarium with his fish , WOW , that cost a lot!!!!!

~Fibre Tank~

His Malaysia Crossback Golden


I did share my masterpiece with him too , but the different is just like the sky and the land , I only have guppy fish , if not mistaken , which only RM2 each . =.=!! Not only that , he also have Golden Retriever , forgot his name , and I only rear strays . Hahahaha......................

Just so admire him , so young have such hobbies , it just give me a feeling that rearing such fish is just for older people , most probably for someone who has retired . I just managed to got these photos from him , he refused to share it , so bad , with an excuse of worrying I will take those photos and post it in another web , what web , I've no idea ................. Oh , no chance to show his doggy and his masterpiece of whole street with aquarium , couldn't upload it , internal problem , have no idea with that.

The End , A BOY WITH BRIGHT FUTURE....^^

0 comments :