photo 145486c5-d43c-4208-9d86-14c94af5df1b_zps4f9977ae.jpg

Snake with human head?

Just now we have a visitor--snake in the house . My mom said it probably is '' ular sedu liar' , which I just know it's a snake without its name , but then she suspected it may be 'ular gading wat' , =.=...
weird name for me , so I search in net to know about it......

Out of the blue , we saw a picture of snake with human head!!! So my mom and I keep on seeing the next pics of course , it's first time for us to know such issue. At first we thought somebody might edit the pics to attract others attention , but then we saw a pic of a group of student looking at the creature.....eerie , but interesting.


see..........the hairs.....
the head...........

I started to think , izzit this is the creature as said in Chinese history , the NU WA ? NU WA also has snake tail , if I not mistaken...................


0 comments :