photo 145486c5-d43c-4208-9d86-14c94af5df1b_zps4f9977ae.jpg

Missing

Homesick now, but not missing my parents, is missing my little doggies, seriously missing her now, n him too >.< Feel so pity to my mom for having such a daughter hahaha .... Just done spamming someone's wall, I feel good, ta la lala lalala...... Suddenly miss form5 life, busier than now, but much more better than now.... I'm getting lazier and lazier, and most importantly, I miss KB food and my mom's cooking....:( Frens, when is the next gathering, too long no boom u all feel not balance la~~~ My English is getting poor now, OMG I should start to improve it now, please love me english.... Hope CNY coming fast fast, I can't wait to go home now.... And hope that can visit some people house, wanna shock them, hahahah~~~~ My I really dono wan write wat la...... Thtat's all for now, I can't think of anything to continue now ><

0 comments :