photo 145486c5-d43c-4208-9d86-14c94af5df1b_zps4f9977ae.jpg

Should it be.....

Long time no write....don't know wanna start from where...
Ok here now....I'm alone now , and just finished brainwashed by my family, coz i'm not suppose to stay alone, still I'm a teenager from outstation without parents beside me......

So, hmmm...My came and find me yesterday, n I waited her at station for one solid hour....stupid enough...=.= we'supposed yo meet Yang at mall, but last minute she couldn't sow out, so My and me, went to have a crazy diner to ease ourselves....hahahaha....n my diner, super expensive T.T but she treated me ngehehe......

This morning all of my housemates went back home, which mean I'm totally alone, and I'm stupid enough not to go to my sis home...And now I'm creating a big trouble for people and myself... Very very very sorry, I didn't mean to :(

Momm asked me to ask My accompany me, but I thought she wanna went to her aunt home prepared for her exam, so I didn't really ask....and guess wat, both of us was super regret now, one regreting for not asking the other stay, and one regreting for not staying down , both were super duper stupid enough....hahahah

Seeked for friends' help, but no one could ..... And my parents just realized to ask me went to my sis house at midnight....too late for it well.... And they keep on reminding the same thing, I supposed to be ok staying alone at home, but after listened to what they say, I felt so~~~~~~scare now...@&$);:-}|%<^>++'

The whole world is busting with this matter now....making my sis so up sad,and going mad....sorry...I really couldn't think of it.....i didn't intended to.......

Now, I'm still awake, just now went to toilet, shocked by the alarm that I set, stupid fool hahahahaah~~~~~~

0 comments :